How We Can Help
Groups We Run
We run different groups every term, we try to run groups for children, youth and parents. For more information on a group that is currently running or to register, please phone 9638 7955 or email the contact person.
Groups for Term 2 (2021) are:
PLAY & GROW
- Thursday's 10am to 11.30am (during school terms). Play & Grow provides an organized, positive and safe learning environment and is a Supported Playgroup.
- Currently our playgroup is full
- Please contact Libera to register your interest in attending Play & Grow as we do have a waiting list
- Refresh: An 4 week program for women focussing on selfcare. Starts on Tuesday 4th May (10am to 12pm). Spaces are limited. Childcare is available. THIS GROUP IS NOW FULL
- Friday night, 6.30-8pm. For youth in years 5-11 at school. Contact Adam for more details.
YOUNG PEOPLE GROUPS
- Stay tuned as we have 2 workshops planned for the 8th & 15th June, 3.30-5.30pm, looking at Healthy Relationships.
All our groups will follow Covid Safe Practices & NSW Health Guidelines